ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Ordnance    52C-Utilities Equip Repairer & 52D-Power Gen. Equip. Rep
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

52C-Utilities Equip Repairer & 52D-Power Gen. Equip. Rep
 Login/Join

posted
Hopefully these are Ordnance MOS... or Engineer???

Anybody here have experience with either?

Any insights you might share?

Posts: 6 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 03 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of E5GenMech
posted Hide Post
I am a 52 delta it and it falls under the ordanance corps

Posts: 155 | Location: Fort Carson, Co | Registered: 07 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
That's great... thanks for the quick response... I'm not asking for me... but for a young friend of mine who is considering various Army MOS's.

I am prior Army... and I am hoping that he can find something that won't involve his getting "stuck in a slot" and find himself working outside of his MOS.

Is there anything you can tell me about your day-to-day duties, best type of units for 52D's, that sort of thing?

Posts: 6 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 03 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of E5GenMech
posted Hide Post
Well I am stuck in a signal unit here in korea so i dont really do my job i havent honestly in 3 years since i been in ft riley. i mostly fix humvees and do AOAP stuff. id recommend being stuck in a direct support unit or general support 3rd shop unit so u can actually do a job a a gen mech.

Posts: 155 | Location: Fort Carson, Co | Registered: 07 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
[quote:1fefca5c8f="E4GenMech"]Well I am stuck in a signal unit here in korea so i dont really do my job i havent honestly in 3 years since i been in ft riley. i mostly fix humvees and do AOAP stuff. id recommend being stuck in a direct support unit or general support 3rd shop unit so u can actually do a job a a gen mech.[/quote:1fefca5c8f]

Sounds like my experience in the Army... got stuck in a slot... and never once did the job I was trained for!

Hmmm... just like most of the other repair type MOS's... just depends on the "Needs" of the Army and the "mission" of your unit!!!!

What's AOAP?

Picture of E5GenMech
posted Hide Post
Army Oil Analysis Program