ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Ordnance    Wheres all the mechanics at
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wheres all the mechanics at
 Login/Join

posted
am i the only mechanic in this group?????????????????????????????

Posts: 48 | Location: Ft Lewis | Registered: 25 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Where are you working at brother?

Posts: 42 | Location: Fort Leonard Wood/Korea bound | Registered: 18 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
ft lewis in a sham unit called 6th mp cid the place to be if you need a brake

Posts: 48 | Location: Ft Lewis | Registered: 25 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Mechanic here 63B!

Posts: 158 | Location: OKC | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
63B here.

Posts: 28 | Location: korea uncsb-jsa | Registered: 05 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of E5GenMech
posted Hide Post
52 D here

Posts: 155 | Location: Fort Carson, Co | Registered: 07 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
its about time some more mechanics got on this forum

posted Hide Post
yeah I'm a current 63B just out of AIT, I was a former 11B, I miss the field but hey I only come home dirty now not in three days with no shower!

Posts: 7 | Location: Deployable | Registered: 15 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Can't do much without the mechanics could we?

Posts: 213 | Location: Here, There, Every where | Registered: 06 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
:twisted: 63Y PMOS :twisted: 14S SECONDARY MOS

Posts: 24 | Location: Camp Stanley | Registered: 05 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You keep fixin'em and i'll keep you in business.... :?

Posts: 936 | Location: web surfing hell | Registered: 31 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
another mechanic here 63b rules

Posts: 13 | Location: ft. hood tx | Registered: 05 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
63B. Wouldn't be anything else.......unless it's a 915A :P .

Posts: 8 | Location: Waegwan, Korea | Registered: 15 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hey good looking out for Maintenance here. I'm a 63A stationed at Fort Benning home of Infantry. This is almost as bad as Korea, I'm a tank doctor on an Infantry post. Life sucks there is little PLL, ancient tanks, and we get no love from the Infantrry we are here to protect. Some day if I keep thier tore-up tanks online, I may get to return to Beautiful Fort Knox home of ARMOR.
Take Care man, GO Ordnance!

Posts: 6 | Location: Fort Benning, GA | Registered: 08 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Were here brother and sister (63B's) just combine training with the new yankee skill for the stryker combat teams.Needless to say i was a former 19d in iraq before the post war assault firing my weapon and working on trucks that where extremely damaged by ied's on the battle field. However my team and i still did reconnaissance and stripped the trucks for security reasons then continued on with the mission...But, i think the army needs to consider giving mechanics a special tab or something because we are the hardest and most flexiable guru's on todays battle field.Combined with a combat arms mos or mechanic specialty is the only way we remain flexible in our technical and tactical skills as mechanics.

signed, sealed and delivered,

MOTORSMOKE

Posts: 1 | Registered: 18 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post