ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Ordnance    Wheres all the mechanics at
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wheres all the mechanics at
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Try being a 63B in a aviation unit talk about no love and a whole lot of details.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 20 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
63H here in ft carson

Posts: 1 | Location: Ft Carson | Registered: 04 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
my husband just signed 63B, he leaves for his training at Ft Jackson in January. I'm overly anxious to find out where he will have his first duty station.
when do they typically let you know anyway? sometime during basic or ait ?

Posts: 15 | Registered: 24 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
usaully they tell you in ait about two or trhree weeks before graduation

Posts: 13 | Location: ft. hood tx | Registered: 05 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
63b HERE going to Ft. Riley, KS 2005Feb1. Coming from the Guard going Active.

Posts: 8 | Location: White Sands, NM | Registered: 10 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Another 63B here. I just graduated at Jackson on the 17th.

Posts: 9 | Location: 63653 | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
you have a 63-J here. :twisted:

Posts: 2 | Registered: 26 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
63B HERE AT FORT BRAGG, ON MY WAY TO FORT CARSON. ASSIGNED TO 10TH GRP. ANYBODY OUT THERE LET ME KNOW HOW IS IT

Posts: 1 | Registered: 30 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
63B and darn proud of it. I am in Ft. Hood on my way to Korea. Can i get some HOOOaaahhhs. The life of a Mechanic is the rough one. We get no respect!!!!

Posts: 4 | Registered: 05 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Any 63B that were stationed Germany around 98-01
Anyone know about hohenfels?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 05 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Any one stationed in germany from 98-01 in rose barracks. 1 ID 63rd AR vilseck germany, rose barracks?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 05 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of wrenchslinger
posted Hide Post
Time to dig up an old thread. 63M here. Out of Riley. Been in Mech Infantry for my whole career, trying to go 63B to see how the Light Infantry do it!

GO ORDNANCE!!!

Posts: 18 | Location: In route. | Registered: 07 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of WiFiWarrior
posted Hide Post
63B1P2BH8

Fort Eustis, VA

Posts: 43 | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of mafiamind
posted Hide Post
63H1P at bragg, about to try to reclass to something sham

Posts: 1 | Location: ft bragg | Registered: 10 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<That325iGetsDown>
posted
91B at Ft. Belvoir of all places. Headed to 4th ID. Any other Bravos on Carson? Any idea what outfit I am headed to? Orders say 02 004 Inf. So I know it's 4th ID..is the 2 the BDE?? Stay greasy Smiler

Reply With QuoteReport This Post