ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Ordnance    Wheres all the mechanics at
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wheres all the mechanics at
 Login/Join

Picture of GIMECHANIC_2000
posted Hide Post
63S10R4,63B10R4,91B10, No matter how you slice it I am still a mechanic.. Just ETS'd from 10yrs of active duty spent 5yrs at Ft. Lewis was apart of the 1/25th INF before its transformation into the Stryker Bde went to Iraq (OIF3)provided maintenance support to 2-8 FA we were known as the Combat Repair Team-5. Came back to Ft. Lewis the unit got re-flagged then sent to Germany. I was stationed there for 3yrs in Rose Barracks Vilseck,Germany with the 2nd Stryker Calvary Regiment we then redeployed back to Iraq in support of OIF 07-09. In March 2009, I got out of the Stryker Regiment, came down on orders to go to Ft. Drum and was assigned to the HHC 1/10th BSTB. Going from a Stryker unit to Light Infantry unit feels weird, Ill tell ya the workload of a light infantry is nice.

Maintenance, It's what keeps the Army in the Fight

Posts: 3 | Registered: 06 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post