ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Ordnance    800 series 5 TON Wrecker
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

800 series 5 TON Wrecker
 Login/Join

posted
Just wanna share this info.

Yesterday was the first time I actually operate a 5 TON Wrecker 800 series. It is so similar to the 900 series but alot of steps to follow before you even operate the boom.

Also, if anyone out there know any techniques or tips on operating this piece of equipment please share them... :lol:

Posts: 158 | Location: OKC | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Those things still around? I miss them :cry: . But not as much as the 543A2 :wink: . I'll admit though, the 1089's feel like they got more umph to em. But when the army first fielded those LMTV's/MTV's, and they were getting stuck all over Bragg. All I did was back up my 936A1 (with the duals) up to them. Chain my rear shackles to their front shackles. And pull em out :twisted: . Ahhh......memories. :lol:

Posts: 8 | Location: Waegwan, Korea | Registered: 15 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post