ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Ordnance    Military Technician Openings
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Military Technician Openings
 Login/Join

Picture of Dchosen1huerta
posted
I am a 94M (E-5) which is a Firefinder Radar Repair Technician. How can I get a job there?

Posts: 8 | Location: San Gabriel Valley, CA | Registered: 08 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of redleg_64
posted Hide Post
Get a job where?

And on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Posts: 60 | Location: Ft. Stewart, GA | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
As close to Southern California as possible

Posts: 8 | Location: San Gabriel Valley, CA | Registered: 08 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of erikwithak86
posted Hide Post
Reenlist to go to Fort Irwin?

Posts: 707 | Registered: 18 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Are you looking for a MILTECH position?

I'm guessing you want one related to your MOS?

Please be more specific.

This is a ten level task

Posts: 2870 | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I really dont mind what MOS it is as long as they accept me, but I would prefer to be my MOS which is a 94M (Radar Repair Technician)

posted Hide Post
Are you looking for a Regular Army position, an Army Reserve Position, an AGR position, a Guard position, or a civilian position?

This is a ten level task

Posts: 2870 | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Any position that I qualify for. I am not Active Army, I am a reservist. I dont know if I do qualify for a Regular Army position. All the other positions (i.e. AGR, civilian, etc) do interest me due to the fact that I am planning to go to college next month. Should that not fall through, I would consider going Regular Army and try to get a position there.