New
Find
Notify
Tools

How AIT at APG I'm Maryland ?
 Login/Join

Picture of Bezzie21
posted
I have AIT at Aberdeen Proving Ground I was wondering how is, my mos is 91k.are you allowed to have your POV (car)there because I'm ground Maryland and I was wondering if i would be able to see my daughter

Posts: 11 | Registered: 23 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of LuckyLu
posted Hide Post
How long is the AIT? I know at my 6-month long AIT we could have vehicles after we phased..

"America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, she will cease to be great." - Eisenhower

Posts: 480 | Location: Around the world.... | Registered: 15 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
Please please please please PLEASE

Wait until you're supposed to have the car. You will hate that, but trust me, you must learn to obey rules in the Army.

I was an AIT instructor and saw far too many Soldiers start bad by sneaking around, not folloiwing rules, etc...

------------------------------

How soon you can get the car depends on the rules at your base.
How far away does your daughter live? if it's more than 150-200miles, you really aren't allowed to go visit except big holidays.

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Bezzie21
posted Hide Post
They AIT is 20 wks so 5 months and I would only be goe 129 mile to see my daughter just 2 hours away

Posts: 11 | Registered: 23 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post