New
Find
Notify
Tools

stationed being a 35m
 Login/Join

Picture of mommy-n-soldier2010
posted
I havent been processed yet but I have picked my mos and which is a 35 m and I was wondering where would me and family typically be stationed

Posts: 9 | Location: NORTH CAROLINA | Registered: 06 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 35 Series
posted Hide Post
Anywhere there is a major Army unit, and some places where there isn't. Absolutely not possible to answer this question accurately.

"an Army Linguist" - Resources and more about being an Army linguist

Posts: 2327 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 30 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Fort Polk, Lousiana! haha.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of mommy-n-soldier2010
posted Hide Post
whats so funny about Fort Polk Lousiana I have been to very few places outside of NC. Im looking for that travel adventure but I have heard that alot of time they are stationed overseas which kind of worries me a little bit but my husband is excited about it

Posts: 9 | Location: NORTH CAROLINA | Registered: 06 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 35 Series
posted Hide Post
Like I said, you can be put anywhere and everywhere. Don't listen to rumors. There aren't too many places you can't be stationed as a 35M.

"an Army Linguist" - Resources and more about being an Army linguist

Posts: 2327 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 30 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Try not to worry about being stationed overseas. The way I see it, I come from avery small town, so I tell myself how many people from back home get the oppertunity to travle to the places that we go? Not many thats for sure. Just about anywhere that you are stationed there will be great things for you and your family to do.

"Patriotism is a long steady show of pride, not a short burst of enthusiasm"

Posts: 107 | Registered: 23 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Where in NC? I grew up in Southern VA.

Wherever you get stationed, take advantage of it! Explore the sites in your free time.

Posts: 458 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 08 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post