Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

42A AIT info?
 Login/Join

posted
Anyone know anything about 42A AIT? I'm 11B reclassing for the Reserves, I don't think there'll be any problems, just want to know what I'm getting myself into. Ha.

-SGT Heath

Posts: 4 | Registered: 07 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog 33:
Anyone know anything about 42A AIT? I'm 11B reclassing for the Reserves, I don't think there'll be any problems, just want to know what I'm getting myself into. Ha.

-SGT Heath

Well for you since you are reclassing is going to be "easier" since you wont have much of the restrictions AIT students do, but if you are not a SSG or above I am sorry for you (unless the rules changed) SGT and below live in the barracks (the crappiest of all in Fort Jackson), pull CQ and all that great stuff, you have a curfew everynight and if you want to not have a curfew on the weekends, put in a pass and stay at a hotel...Im telling you you get treated like a PVT...I was there for Postal School and it sucked, I was just there for Recruiting school and you get treated so much better.

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3939 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post