Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

46R AIT
 Login/Join

posted
I am looking to reclass to 46R and I was wondering how long the AIT is. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 02 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I was also wondering what can I expect during AIT. I have read a few things, but still haven’t quite found out. For example: is there an English test? A written exam? A voice/narration test? Not that I am worried about any of that, just that I am some what in the dark about this. I have only recently starting thinking about reclassing, but have been trying to get as much information about the MOS as possible before I even talk to retention about my options. I have been trying to talk to 46R’s in person and find out what they have experienced in the job, so I can find out more than the little bit that I have found just reading online. Does anyone else have any insight? I am currently a 25U, E5, been in 5 1/2 years, and should be promotable before I leave for AIT (whenever that is). So I guess the most important question is trying to find out what I would/could be doing as a 46R30 and above(again, I have read what a 30 level does, I just want some personal point of views). Another thing is that I have been working on my Old Guard Application packet, and now with me wanting to reclass, I was wondering if I would still be able to reclass, and upon completion of AIT, PCS right to the Old Guard? If so, what would be the best way to go about this?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Old Glory,

Posts: 19 | Registered: 02 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post