New
Find
Notify
Tools

25N Training
 Login/Join

Picture of JasonT
posted
I'm trying to find some information on 25N reclass. ATRRS has some really outdated information on packing lists where to report to. Does anyone have any updated information?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 09 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
Sorry I'm late- but you'll report to the 15th Signal BDE on Ft Gordon. Website has more info, google "Fort Gordon"..

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Just got through with 25n school..

You'll be in Fort Gordon, GA which is right next to Augusta. They have a great mall, a college, and good bars near by.

You'll be in 15th Signal Brigade, 551st Signal battalion, Alpha company (MOS-T company, MOS-I company is Charlie)

My total time in Fort Gordon was around 5 and a half months.. and got finished about 3 weeks ago. They said that upcoming people into the mos will be there 3-4 more weeks because they are starting to get WIN-T equipment (which if i can remember correctly is the JNN v4s and above).

The training is VERY easy, a trained monkey could pass the course, its just VERY LONG and for the first 6-7 weeks is nothing but powerpoints you have to fight to stay awake for.. But the tests on the equipment are incredibly dumbed down and you will do the equipment so many times over and over it is will become cake

You will be tested over the following equipment:
Routers
Promina
REDCOM
Voice Gateways
Patch Panel
TEDs/DEDs

If you have any other questions just ask Smiler

Posts: 1 | Registered: 17 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leadertank
posted Hide Post
Good luck to you JasonT. I am currently at Gordon as an AIT Platoon Sergeant and wildcat pretty much nailed it. You will be MOS-T in 551st which is just like any other organization with basic standards to follow but not as bad as what the privates go through. You will still need to check into 15th RSB but the company building you will stay at is the un-renovated old building directly across from Darling Hall. Once again, good luck.

Sincerely,

Leadertank

Connect with more Leader tools from me at http://leadertank.com/. You can also get both my #1 books Leadership Solved (The 10 Rules of LEADERSHIP) and the motivational/inspirational Daily Fuel for LIFE and LEADERSHIP.

Posts: 71 | Registered: 17 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post