ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  Advanced Individual Training    Are new soldiers allowed to have cars while attending AIT in Fort Lee, VA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are new soldiers allowed to have cars while attending AIT in Fort Lee, VA
 Login/Join

posted
I was just wondering if soldiers who are fresh out of basic training are allowed to have their personal cars with them while they are attending AIT, can anyone verify this for me, thanks.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 20 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of EX-BUDGETNCO
posted Hide Post
No

Posts: 168 | Location: Wherever The Army Sends Me | Registered: 01 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of insertarmysaying
posted Hide Post
Hah...no.

Posts: 155 | Registered: 03 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of ATC Maintenance Man
posted Hide Post
Sorry to have to correct you fine NCO's on this one but NO would be only half correct. It all depends on how long your AIT is. I know my school house is moving to FT Lee and our students will be going there and they are allowed to have a POV there. I am a 94D and our AIT is around 42 weeks long. I do believe that if your AIT is longer than 24 weeks you are allowed to have a POV.

"Only the dead have seen the end of War"-Plato

Posts: 145 | Registered: 18 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
What's the meaning of POV.. Confused

Posts: 1 | Registered: 09 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Your not allowed... It's a privilege. Your platoon sergeant would make the decision.

Posts: 88 | Location: ft. campbell | Registered: 05 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CrisTama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chrisbowie86:
What's the meaning of POV.. Confused

Personal Own Vehicle= POV LOL

Posts: 665 | Location: All over the world | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post