ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  Advanced Individual Training    13F or 19D Prior Service Questions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

13F or 19D Prior Service Questions
 Login/Join

posted
Can anyone give me some insight on either of these MOS's. I am PS Marine Corps enlisting as a Sgt this week, and will be choosing one of these two MOS's for my contract. I have seen the course length and read some online discussions, but wanted some insight such as if PS are in seperate barracks, gear to bring with me, etc.

Posts: 171 | Registered: 24 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
all ive heard thus far on 13f ait is that I will be going from WTC to OSUT ( ait) and placed in open bays with the rest of the ait students.

so no we will not be separate from first term soldiers in AIT.

Posts: 127 | Registered: 03 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks for that info, I honestly do not care how the barracks life is. Personally, I feel that most MOS's should be trained togethor (Prior Service and Initial Term) which will enhance overall training. I have read alot of schools house PS and Initial term seperately. I was more concerned on what to bring. Also the brightside is I have only been seperated 3 1/2 months so no WTC for me!

Posts: 171 | Registered: 24 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post