ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  Advanced Individual Training    Volunteer Reclass Process? Did I make an error?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Volunteer Reclass Process? Did I make an error?
 Login/Join

Picture of D13LongShooter
posted
I enlisted originally in 2005 for the National Guard Graduated BCT and went through AIT at ft sill. I was about to finish when I got pulled for family emergency, and my unit never scheduled me to go back to school. I was discharged in 2007 (honorably).

I re-enlisted in Oct and as I said before I arrived in October to ft gordon, since then Ive gone through and Graduated with honors in April, I was informed a little bit before my graduation that my security packet was blank and I had to re-submit a new one.

So I did, I have minor credit issues that Im handling already, but I bearly had my first interview earlier this month, and I was told that it takes months for this process to finish.

I feel as if I will be wasting money just sitting here, so I requested re-class.
I was approved due to the long wait, and longer wait still to come Im guessing.
I just signed my re-class papers to a 91 series into Aberdeen.

I havnt been given my certificte of completion yet and its been 3 months since I graduated, I was also hinted that I might not even get it, because it gets forwarded to the next duty station. Which will now be an AIT school.

What is the process I should go through to ensure an MOS-t status in APG. and possibly get my original certificate of completion.
Did I make a mistake? I dontthink I did, but please advise.

thank you,
lost in the sauce Smiler

Posts: 17 | Location: GA | Registered: 16 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of D13LongShooter
posted Hide Post
I posted in wrong sub category, I posted correctly in 'reclass' category. sorry for the mistake

Posts: 17 | Location: GA | Registered: 16 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post