Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Soldier getting led astray?
 Login/Join

posted
One of my old Soldiers husband is trying to go Active duty, but retain his current MOS. He has 4 years TIS and his current duty location is Camp Robinson in Little Rock, AR. Currently he is a 68WF3 who just completed the flight medic course. His wife is active duty and he wants to become active so they can be stationed with each other. The last time he saw a recruiter he was told that the Army is not taking any prior service medics. Just trying to find out if this guy can become active duty and still retain his MOS. He is a great Soldier who actually cares about his patients. Thanks for the help.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Posts: 7 | Location: Fort Campbell, KY | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Because the halogen is the most powerful light I'm using, the only thing I can Circle LED Tube think of that's causing the whining is the dimmer switch isn't able to outdoor led strip lighting handle the roughly 4A current the bulb is drawing.
That is correct.

But that would be 1/2 the flexible led strips 8A rating of the dimmer and I doubt it's that bad.
Whining does not mean it is bad. It whines because it dims by very quickly turning the power on and off.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 26 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
Spam FAIL.

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Soldier's life is full of thrill .You never know what will happen.

Posts: 1 | Location: 121Ave0 NationAve | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have read in several places from doctor's blogs that LED lights ( cosmetic hand held) can cause depression and anxiety. Why and is it permanent? responses from scientist and doctors only please.

--------------------------------------------------------------
LED Tubes led bulbs lights Dimmable LED Lights

Posts: 1 | Registered: 08 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
weird. Same SPAMMER with a different name? or different SPAMMER finds the same thread??

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post