ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  Joining the Active (Regular) Army    Re-entry Code 3 Waiver and Wait Times?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Re-entry Code 3 Waiver and Wait Times?
 Login/Join

posted
I'm a prior service active duty 68K (Medical Lab Technician). I was discharged honorably with a chapter 8 for pregnancy (Separation code KDF) in September of 2011. I really want to reenlist as active duty. I know I'll need a waiver for the RE 3. I did some research and it looks like it'll take a good while to approve or disapprove it. Does that vary from person to person? I also read somewhere that I'll need to write a letter explaining how my situation has changed. Is there anything I can do to make my waiver more likely to get approved? Also should I take my situation to a recruiter or an Army Career Counselor? Do Army Career Counselors even work active duty reenlistments? I thought they were solely for the Army reserves. Any help is appreciated.

Posts: 10 | Location: Fort Lewis, WA | Registered: 01 December 2012Report This Post