ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  Joining the Active (Regular) Army    minor possession of marijuana, does that ruin my chances
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

minor possession of marijuana, does that ruin my chances
 Login/Join

Picture of FIFTYCRUSHPLAN
posted Hide Post
al;sdjf;aoljfjasdljf;als;las;flaj;lfjacaoijoamzl/v;z;a;afjal;jfa;fa!!!

Thats paulm1985 language for screw you guys LOL

Get Some!

Posts: 562 | Location: Fort Carson | Registered: 25 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
paulm1985, you annoy me

<link removed, DW>

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Daddy Warcrimes,

Posts: 3 | Location: Front Lines | Registered: 25 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I annoy you hu. What annoys me has notthing to do with anyone in the army. So what you all say don't bother me none. Its with your d.o.d making stupid requirments. How can someone with a felony be in the military but someone with misdominors well certinant misdominors can't you have good men and women ready to fight for this country. Some if I can say all thats seen urban warefare. In there life time. But you choose to go with people that dont have no experiance at all and train them to be killers when you have killers in your backyard that you can utlize. when this government falls and the militias meaning people that will go against you. then what. we have guns and rockets and bombs just like you all do. the military doesn't give people chances to serve. they just think we are the military and can do what ever. watch a war between us and the government will happen. then what can you or anyone in the military shoot a amarican if givin the order. Can any of yall honestly kill a amarican. If you can then get out of this country. orders or no orders. I couldn't watch it will happen. givin i respect who ever in uniform. But When it come to it can you pull the trigger. lil boys n men on these streets will shoot and kill you all. just hope it don't happen. I hope it don't we dont need to kill eachother remember that. your government is wrong so if your so called president.

Posts: 4 | Location: yes | Registered: 24 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
"... I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

"... urban warefare..."
warefare?... Wellfare?

<image removed, DW>

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Daddy Warcrimes,

Posts: 3 | Location: Front Lines | Registered: 25 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
FIFTYCRUSHPLAN, unnecessary.
BltsDntFlyWOSply, please tighten your shot group if you intend to remain with us.
paulm1985, thanks for playing.

This is a ten level task

Posts: 2870 | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You should have to pass the same citizenship test I took. You literally can't even spell American.

Edit: That's why your attitude irks me by the way. You expect to have everything handed to you. You take it all for granted. This is the greatest country in the world and I can't stand it when Yanks are running it down.

quote:
Originally posted by paulm1985:
I annoy you hu. What annoys me has notthing to do with anyone in the army. So what you all say don't bother me none. Its with your d.o.d making stupid requirments. How can someone with a felony be in the military but someone with misdominors well certinant misdominors can't you have good men and women ready to fight for this country. Some if I can say all thats seen urban warefare. In there life time. But you choose to go with people that dont have no experiance at all and train them to be killers when you have killers in your backyard that you can utlize. when this government falls and the militias meaning people that will go against you. then what. we have guns and rockets and bombs just like you all do. the military doesn't give people chances to serve. they just think we are the military and can do what ever. watch a war between us and the government will happen. then what can you or anyone in the military shoot a amarican if givin the order. Can any of yall honestly kill a amarican. If you can then get out of this country. orders or no orders. I couldn't watch it will happen. givin i respect who ever in uniform. But When it come to it can you pull the trigger. lil boys n men on these streets will shoot and kill you all. just hope it don't happen. I hope it don't we dont need to kill eachother remember that. your government is wrong so if your so called president.

Posts: 364 | Registered: 20 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
Lol comedy day on the forums

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I tried to be nice about it.

Sorry gang, this ain't 4chan.

This is a ten level task

Posts: 2870 | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AutobahnSHO:
quote:
Originally posted by paulm1985:

I've learned lots of things in my 13years in the Army. One of them is:

People are people, regardless of rank.
So I really don't care one way or the other.

I'm successful, I'm happy, I hope you can be too- in whatever profession you end up in. Have a Great Day! Smiler

That is so true. Snappy or not you will still get the same compensation anyway.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 05 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Wow you revived a thread that I never read before hehe thanks for the laughs.

Posts: 392 | Registered: 17 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post