ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Reserve  Hop To Forums  Army Reserve Discussion    Any way to find MOS slots for locations?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any way to find MOS slots for locations?
 Login/Join

posted
I'm swearing in for reserves next week and have yet to finish picking a job (I'll have to reclass from 11c) but I'm curious if there's any way to find out what MOSs the units in Chattanooga use. Not necessarily their openings, just what ones they have in these units. A few years ago there was a feature on the goarmy website that would show you that information, it's not there any longer.

And yes, I could contact my recruiter but it's information I'll find out next week anyway and I was just curious.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 14 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sergeant Medic
posted Hide Post
Since no one replied with assistance, what did you pick?

Posts: 131 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: 25 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Still sorting things out between recruiting/battalion/MEPS but they should be straight soon. Haven't picked a job yet.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 14 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post