ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Reserve  Hop To Forums  Army Reserve Discussion    Reserve MOS that are open????
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reserve MOS that are open????
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Thx.
I'll talk to unit after AT next month.
Was looking at 35P cryto linguist before seperating from active. Took Korean dlpt for 5 years(3/3) while active. Hope I don't have to attend long AIT.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 11 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Curious about 35 Series open in Colorado within 75 miles of zip 80134. Prior service looking to come back into reserves, but only interested in intel positions.

Thanks for the help.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 17 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am an E4(P) with 12yrs being involuntarly seperated for RCP. I would like to know what positions are avaliable for 92Y in Texas and anywhere else. I will also switch MOS too.

Posts: 1 | Location: Wichita Falls, Texas | Registered: 02 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tech82:
Thx.
I'll talk to unit after AT next month.
Was looking at 35P cryto linguist before seperating from active. Took Korean dlpt for 5 years(3/3) while active. Hope I don't have to attend long AIT.

You will most likely just have to attend training in Teaxas as to how to handdle sensitive info, as you are all ready clearly fluent. As long as you can get a TS/SCI, language sounds like the way to go for you.

Posts: 2619 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Daddy Warcrimes,
Sir I noticed you mentioned 88K and 88L as available. Do you happen to know if they are actually involved in shipboard operations, or are they mostly load/unload at sea ports as reservists? This is an occupation I have been seriously considering but have yet decided as to whether I would like to go active or reserve. If reserve , I was hoping to relocate to Florida to finish college but would love to sail army. I am non prior, and it has been difficult finding information on this occupation. The last recruiter I asked had no information besides what is on the GoArmy website, so I have been relying on Google for my research, which found this thread for me.
Thank you for your time.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 31 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Daddy Warcrimes,
Can you please check to see if there are any open slots for a 42B in Virginia, North Carolina, DC or Maryland. I am a 2LT, O1. Thank you.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 08 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post