ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Reserve  Hop To Forums  Army Reserve Discussion    Any reserve unit in Korea?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any reserve unit in Korea?
 Login/Join

posted
Any reserve unit located in South Korea? Defence.gov showed only one unit with one personnel.
Just want to double check. We just got new career counseler and they had no clue.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 11 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The Army Reserve 658th Regional Support Group is Headquartered at U.S. Army Garrison Yongsan, South Korea.

Posts: 178 | Location: Fort Myer, VA | Registered: 21 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Who do I need to talk to get into that reserve unit here in Korea? Currently, I'm here in Korea.

Please reply.

Thank you

Posts: 3 | Location: fort lewis | Registered: 22 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ji Hong:
Who do I need to talk to get into that reserve unit here in Korea? Currently, I'm here in Korea.

Please reply.

Thank you

If you are active duty, I would approach your career counselor and transition center on your installation.

I know two civilians that work in my area here in Korea and one is a GS and another is a contractor. Their actual units are in Hawaii but they do their drills here.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post