ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Reserve  Hop To Forums  Army Reserve Discussion    how to update promotion package
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

how to update promotion package
 Login/Join

posted
I put in a promotion package, got selected, but no orders because of slots and my milage. I went to WLC and had a deployment since that happened. Still not picked up. One of the reasons is my milage is not enough. I need to up my milage and get my points updated. I would have at least 200 more points. How do I get that package updated/ mileage changed so I can get promoted.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 27 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
talk with your squad leader and/or talk to S1

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sergeant Medic
posted Hide Post
Did your "package" have a ribbon and bow on it? LOL! J/K.

It's a promotion "packet" and you need to talk with your Unit Administrator to get your info updated. Don't just wait until your next Battle Assembly, call that person today so you can make the next board.

Posts: 131 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: 25 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post