ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Board Prep    Advice on Mystery Events
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Advice on Mystery Events
 Login/Join

posted
Going to my unit's equivalent of Brigade board and the events for the week are all pretty straightforward (Ruck march, land nav, written test, SL1 tasks etc.) but none of my NCO's have any experience with what the "Mystery Event" might include.

If it helps at all, the unit is a strategic SIGINT MI Group (with one battalion, lol), but I'm part of their NETCOM detachment. I don't expect MI related materials, but anyone who's been boards in MI units might know what to expect a little more.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 25 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It might be the "guess what number I'm thinking" event.

Posts: 50 | Registered: 17 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
"9/11"

Posts: 12 | Registered: 25 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of atp
posted Hide Post
i have been through several mystery events. just don't worry about it. they are just there to psyche u out. usually just a combination of basic skill tasks.

Posts: 175 | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
Once they had an M16 and M249 on the table, we were asked to clear both of them. (In class A uniform.)

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post