ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Board Prep    Leaders Book on the Android Phones and Tablets
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leaders Book on the Android Phones and Tablets
 Login/Join

posted
I recently passed my E6 Promotion Board using the Android App "Leaders Book Database" as my Leaders book. I put in my Soldier's information, the Equipment information that I am signed for and some additional resources and passed. I told another SGT about this and he used it for a Soldier he was sponsoring to the BN soldier of the Quarter and won that board. I used the app on my tablet and he used his cell phone. If you are interested in the app it is at the link at the bottom, and it can export and import info so if you want the resources and references I used, just send me a message.

https://market.android.com/details?id=org.frese.ldb

Posts: 1 | Registered: 14 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
This link is very useful and of great information. How can i use it?

Posts: 1 | Location: 5325 Clay Ter Ne, Washington, DC 20019 | Registered: 01 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
There is a good compact fillable pdf leadersbook here that you can save and view with most smartphones and its free.
http://www.warriorslist.com/in...icle&id=48&Itemid=73

Posts: 2 | Registered: 08 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am glad I found this, you know this is what I also I need for my BN training, will work on this and hopefully I can have positive result from this and will give you feedback for sure. Thanks.

research artist for ipad cases designer group

Posts: 1 | Location: USA | Registered: 20 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hello guys..this link is very helpful for me because i want to become army office and that's why a lot of information is here which i need.Thanks

Posts: 5 | Location: canada | Registered: 20 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post