ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Board Prep    How can we change the Orders
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How can we change the Orders
 Login/Join

posted
I got a Quastion... My Fiance has his orders from Germany back to the States to Virginia. He want to stay with me and the Family in Germany!!! We would love to get merried but thats not working right now :-( Is there a chance for him to change the orders so he can stay here?????? Please help us soon as possible

Posts: 1 | Registered: 24 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of atp
posted Hide Post
Call the branch manager for his mos/rank asap. Search on AKO and it pops up on google to I think.

Posts: 175 | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
Until you're married, your relationship does not exist (to the Army). So the Army won't care.

If and when you get married, then it will make SOME difference, but something like 80% of married couples in the Army married Couple program are with their spouse.

That means 20% are not. Frowner

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post