ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Board Prep    Unusual Scenarios as board questions?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unusual Scenarios as board questions?
 Login/Join

posted
My friend just went to the board and my date is coming up in March. In his board he was asked what would his reaction and actions be if he were to pick up a homosexual soldier from the airport upon arriving to his new duty station with his same sex spouse. We all know the right answer, regardless of your views in the matter. But I never thought a question like that should be asked because to me it seems like your hunting for that biased answer. The next question was the same story although i cant remember the it exactly but it was as if that one particular jugde was looking for an answer that didnt fit the that judges set preference.

I was wondering whats the views on questions like that on a board and if im in a situation that seems compromising to on the spot how should it I handle it. Plz let me know if more info is needed.

Posts: 13 | Location: Afghanistan | Registered: 01 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
Its called situational questions and they can ask them if they want...you should just answer it as best as you can, honest answers. good luck.

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post