ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Board Prep    Letter to President of the Board
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Letter to President of the Board
 Login/Join

posted
I am currently deployed and have a DA photo that is no longer valid. Does anyone have a sample letter to the president of the board for this situation? The one on the promotions website is too generic, and I want to make sure I get this done correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 31 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
What board is this for and did you look at the AR?

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It is for the E-8 selection board. I did look in the reg, but it doesn't really address it. So I was hoping to find someone who actually did one before so I could follow their example.

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
I know an NCO who is doing one and he is basically stating it is a MFR. I will try to get the template from him and post it on here.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks I appreciate that. If anyone else has any examples of ones they have submitted before to the board in the past I would appreciate that as well. Thanks.