ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Board Prep    Rakkasan Promo Board help please
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rakkasan Promo Board help please
 Login/Join

posted
Hey I just got here (1-187) and i was wondering what should I study up on for the promotion board?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 22 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
Get a copy of the MOI for older promo boards. You can start on the basic subjects on armystudyguide...

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yuck, 3rd brigade. As Auto said get the MOI, try to get the new one so you know the date and time is right. On the opening page of armystudyguide there's an actual downloadable PDF file that has the majority of questions asked.

Posts: 275 | Registered: 17 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Standard topics are covered are on the MOI, but you always need the NCO and Soldiers Creed, Unit History, Crests, DUI, Unit Awards. I would recommend the 7-22.7 for basic NCO discussions, and knowing your primary weapon.

Practice your creeds and autobiography at the POA. If you can gain access to where the board is held, practice reporting and your movements. Always get with your leadership for their experiences and to set up MOCK Boards.

Hope this helps.

Posts: 169 | Registered: 24 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
weapons, pt, RAK top 10.

Posts: 2 | Location: Texas | Registered: 03 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post