ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army Boards  Hop To Forums  Board Prep    Short Notice for Promotion Board
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Short Notice for Promotion Board
 Login/Join

Picture of SGT Bowman
posted
I put in a packet with my command in May for promotion and the board was going to be here at our BN HQ in July. They gave me the topics to study for and I was good to go. I come back from vacation this past monday and was told that the promotion board has now been moved to the Division and that there are no specific topics to study for, but rather go over the entire study guide...

I basically have 3-weeks to study, but what would be some reccomendations for what to know in this short time. I know my creeds, but it has been reccomended to me to know all the Army Programs, Leadership, NCOER and NCO Duites and Responsibilities. Also to at least know the AR and FM's so if I don't know the answer to something, I can at least be able to referenece where it can be found.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 11 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post