Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ADOS ORDERS
 Login/Join

posted
I have a Soldier on ADOS ORDERS until Sept. When she started she wasnt pregnant. NOW she is.. what AR (if any) stats that she has to stay on orders until after she gives birth? IF aNY

Posts: 19 | Registered: 27 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I can't imagine there would be. In fact if the soldier is unable to perform her duties she should be removed from the order early.

Soldiers leave active duty all the time with medical conditions. If there is an LOD (doubtful in this case) the service or VA continues to provide coverage, otherwise not.

This is a ten level task

Posts: 2870 | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Her Orders end in Sept. Her being pregnant right now does not hinder her mission (admin). I was asking on a legal stand point. I know if you get "fired" or even "laid off" a pregnant person can pursue legal action towards a company. Just need to know If I have to keep hre on orders or if she has a choice. Fact, a pregnant Soldier has the option to stay in or be release on an honorable discharge.

"I may be wrong but show me the AR or FM so I dont make the mistake again." ~me~

posted Hide Post
Hi, I am going through a similar situation.. did you ever find an answer on this?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
No, shes going to work until her orders are done and thats it.

"I may be wrong but show me the AR or FM so I dont make the mistake again." ~me~