ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  Warrior Transition Course    What happens to you while in limbo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What happens to you while in limbo
 Login/Join

posted
Does anybody know what the Army would task a new person coming in to do while they wait on their WTC date? For example: I leave for WTC on 26Mar2008 but I am already reading threads from people getting out of the Navy and their WTC class-up date isnt until this summer. I know for a fact the Army is not just going to let me sit on my ass in KY (where I am from) until my class-up date comes around and still pay me after I ETS from the Navy at the end of March. I have posted to their threads asking what they have been told they would do in the mean-while but to no avail they have not responded yet. Like on all my other threads; All help would be greatly appreciated.

Posts: 42 | Location: In the field, playing ball.... | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I was stuck in limbo for about a month, at Ft Sill. We did keep busy work and sat on benches a lot.

keep busy = yard work
a lot = most of the day

Posts: 14 | Location: Ft Deterick | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post