New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warrior Transition Course
 Login/Join

Picture of vanguard69
posted
Was wondering if anyone has gone to or knows anything about the Warrior Transition Course at FT Knox.... know its offered elsewhere too so any info is good.

Posts: 6 | Location: 4ID Fires Brigade | Registered: 20 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Career Counselor
Picture of ArmyReenlistment
posted Hide Post
You can check out a good story done about the Warrior Transition Cousre at [url]http://www.tradoc.army.mil/pao/TNSarchives/November04/112104.htm[/url]

Good luck!

Posts: 6763 | Location: Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall | Registered: 31 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
If you need help with your running time, or learning how to run better will they help you? I can do about 50 sit ups, and 25 push ups, but my running time is awful. It all in my breathing, I can't keep my mouth closed and then my chest strats to burn. I can't keep it up, I used to when I was in the Navy but I've been out for almost 2 yrs.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am still trying to find out anything i can about warrior transition course. i have found that there is a website through the new mexico national guard and that it looks like the school is there somewhere, but my orders say white sands, so it makes no sense to me. anyone at all that can dig up some info i would really appreciate it.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 02 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yes white Sands is in New Mexico and it is about 2-3 hours away from Albuquerque kinda small town. What else did you need to know

Melissa

Posts: 1 | Location: Jacksonville, NC | Registered: 15 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
This is the best info I could find. Had to show my recruiter, he had no clue.

www.nm.ngb.army.mil/WTC/index.html

Posts: 1 | Registered: 04 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I don't know if this will help, but everyone I have asked about it has said that all of the tests, are open book.

Posts: 6 | Location: Union City TN | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bayley:
I am still trying to find out anything i can about warrior transition course. i have found that there is a website through the new mexico national guard and that it looks like the school is there somewhere, but my orders say white sands, so it makes no sense to me. anyone at all that can dig up some info i would really appreciate it.

Mine said WSMR (White Sands Missile Range) but it wound up being:
Ft Sill - Initial issue, entry.
Santa Fe - first 2 weeks - drill, pt, and Army knowledge.
WSMR - second 2 weeks - range, FOB, more drill, even more pt.

BTW, don't worry about where you will be...your in basic and don't get to go anywhere anyway.

Posts: 14 | Location: Ft Deterick | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post