ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  The BEAR Program    BEAR Reclass and PCS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BEAR Reclass and PCS
 Login/Join

posted
I recently submitted my package for BEAR to 35P. I was accepted and have received a class date. My current unit is in a FENCE, and it is my understanding that this is a PCS since the language portion of the school is so long. Does anyone know how far out I should get orders? My report date for the Class is in June. Thanks for any help that can be given.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 06 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Have you looked on ASK or has your ERB assginment history changed? As soon as the receiving unit pops on there contact your S1.

Most complex problems have very simple solutions.

Posts: 56 | Location: Katterbach Kaserne, GM | Registered: 20 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Illernoise
posted Hide Post
I honestly don't remember since I did this in 2008. I received my orders for my follow on assignment, after AIT, before I received anything to go to AIT. The fence will not affect you being that you are in the BEAR Program. I would say that once you are within 90 days of your class date, if you have not received any information, I would contact your CC.

Posts: 660 | Location: Ft. Drum | Registered: 16 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I report for Chinese basic on 7 Jan, and I still haven't gotten my orders - I've been to my LEVY brief. I should get my orders this week. You will start to see things happening 90-120 days out. Just don't wait for it to happen, stay in peoples ears and make sure they don't forget about you. Retention is the main source of getting your stuff pushed forward.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 18 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post