ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  The BEAR Program    Is thier perk of being MOS-T for 35p?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is thier perk of being MOS-T for 35p?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Ft Campbell, The unit that I'm in is no particular help since they're leaving soon and rear d. Do you have the same report date?

Posts: 40 | Registered: 16 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Just a guess but for the Airborne, are you qoing into QB wyerless?

Posts: 2621 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Close, October 15th. Did the extension, now waiting to come down on assignment for the levy.

Posts: 259 | Registered: 23 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
@Corvette1040 as in language? Im going into FR. Being Airborne for my language, a branch manager told me that I would be slotted for group as Sot-a. I wish the internet could provide more info on it. Hoping to get Eglin, AF/ 7th group.

@Dar, hopefully I/we get our orders soon to better prepare for a pcs move.

Picture of INTEL NCO
posted Hide Post
If you guys send me a private message on here i can give you useful information both for DLI and the 35P course

All soldiers are entitled to outstanding leadership; I will provide that leadership.

Posts: 174 | Location: Fort Bragg, NC | Registered: 11 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
message sent

posted Hide Post
Pm sent.

Posts: 259 | Registered: 23 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post