Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For 12P (21P)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Just had my phone interview and found out the April class was moved to Aug 13. FYI

Most complex problems have very simple solutions.

Posts: 56 | Location: Katterbach Kaserne, GM | Registered: 20 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I was assigned the April class but since April class is cancelled, I will attend the Agust class. see you there

Posts: 2 | Registered: 09 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I haven't been accepted yet. I had the phone interview, just waiting to hear back. It's been like 2-3 weeks.

Posts: 56 | Location: Katterbach Kaserne, GM | Registered: 20 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
CavSoldier023-
I just submitted my packet a couple of weeks ago, so I dont have a class date or anything yet. But, im probably gonna end up in the August class.

SGT LAMB-
How long did it take for them to call you for your phone interview. The last couple weeks have been holidays weekends so I'm not really expecting to hear back atleast till next week.

Posts: 11 | Location: C 1/503D (ABN) 173D ABCT Italy | Registered: 16 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Can some one help me out here? What is the requirements and process to get into 12P prime power? I'm not in my window for reenlistment yet but I want to start knocking out any type of requirements needed.

Posts: 2 | Location: Hawaii Schofield Barracks | Registered: 22 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Initially, it was about 2 weeks after packet submission for the interview. If 1SG Gable thinks you are a quality canidate, he will submit your packet for the review board. The next board is in JAN for the few seats left in the August 2013 class and for JAN 2014 class.

posted Hide Post
GenMech: http://www.usace.army.mil/Prim...ionandResources.aspx

First step is go to ed center and knock out the BMST. Like I said in a previous post, I have a few years experience so I took the test lightly and didn't do as well as I hoped. Algebra, mechanical physics, geometry, trig, basic circuit calculations. I think there was one series and one parallel, nothing advanced. Just learn ohms law if you don't already know it.

posted Hide Post
Thank you

Posts: 11 | Location: C 1/503D (ABN) 173D ABCT Italy | Registered: 16 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Just had my phone interview, 1SG said i should know if i have been accepted in a week or so. not sure if im gonna make the August class because of my DEROS but he said that if im accepted then i'll have to figure it out with my branch.

posted Hide Post
Maybe they are having the selection board early. Thats good info. Mrs. Dent said they were going to wait until after the 1st of the year to make all the selections. Let me know how it goes, Ill do the same.

posted Hide Post
SGT Lamb, Have you heard anything about if you have been selected or not because i was told weeks ago that i should hear something in a few days and i haven't heard anything.

posted Hide Post
I think they sent out the notifications last night Hauler

posted Hide Post
 http://www.usace.army.mil/PrimePowerSchool.aspx 

For all application proceedures, contact info, and qualifications.

PM me if you need more info.

Posts: 101 | Location: Schofield Barracks, HI | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post