ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  The BEAR Program    Opportunity to get promoted while in in DLI
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opportunity to get promoted while in in DLI
 Login/Join

posted
As a prior service E4, my current unit took the opportunity for myself to attend the promotion board as I am no longer deploying with them. I am now in a rear DET section which I am limited to pretty much do anything career wise. Since everyone is currently ETS'ing or medboarding and the select few going green to gold. What are my chances to attend a board while at DLI and hit my E5?

Posts: 40 | Registered: 16 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
Ft Gordon had boards for Soldiers who are there reclassing. They might do the same at DLI. Ask when you get there, but more importantly, stay squared away.

They might want to see what kind of Soldier/leader you are, messing up won't impress anyone.

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I got it, I'm trying to do a walk on for WLC this Wednesday. I noticed your also station at Ft Campbell. I'm totally sure you can guess what brigade I'm from. Anyways thank you for he into, I will look into it when I get to DLI.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 16 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post