ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  The BEAR Program    Do I need proof?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do I need proof?
 Login/Join

posted
I leave in two days for Fort Huchuca to reclass to 35F, that I did through the BEAR program. I plan to reenlist as soon as I get back from school. However, I can not find a copy of my contract showing the bonus amount anywhere. Is there a digital copy anywhere? The now retention NCO isn't the same one that I worked with and can't fine it.

Posts: 2 | Location: Ft Leonard wood | Registered: 19 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Go to AKO on the right hand side on the panel with ERB on it there should be a tab for iPerms. Click on that. Should have everything you need, though it's been a bit since i've checked it so if i'm wrong hopefully someone will point it out. Haven't reclassed myself so I don't know if its updated with copies. Good luck!

Posts: 275 | Registered: 17 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have checked there. The only contract I can find is My original inlisment. And I have plenty of copies of that one as well.i just can't for the life of me find a single copy of the reclass/bonus contract through the BEAR. And I'm worried if I don't find one when it comes time to reenlist I'm not going to have proof of getting a bonus.

Posts: 2 | Location: Ft Leonard wood | Registered: 19 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
First check with th current CC they may have a copy on file in the office depending when you signed the Memo and if they dont go see Post retention they may be able to help you.

Posts: 36 | Registered: 19 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post