ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  The BEAR Program    MOS conversion bonus
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MOS conversion bonus
 Login/Join

posted
I reclassed from MOS 94E into MOS 29E. I have subsequently completed MOS training in SEPT 2011. how long should it take to get paid the MOS conversion bonus?

Posts: 11 | Registered: 18 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of ReUp63
posted Hide Post
This may sound like an inane question, but you didn't mention it and the bonus isn't automatic. Did you send your conversion bonus request up through your CC? It's a specific memorandum your CC should have.

Career Counselor (Retired)

Posts: 473 | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
ReUp63,

My CC did send conversion bonus request up with thespecific memorandum and the 1059 and MOSQ memo.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 18 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Krawlininmud,

So did the MOSCB ever go through and did you also get the SRB for the MOS. I just graduated from 29E and am about to do my reenlistment.

Posts: 3 | Location: Ft. Benning | Registered: 18 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post