ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  The BEAR Program    BEAR contract Cancellation Question.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BEAR contract Cancellation Question.
 Login/Join

posted
Hello all, if anyone could help me I would really appreciate it. I very recently suffered a tragic loss in my family. I've returned back from Emergency Leave, however I am very distracted and cannot concentrate.

I am 3/4 of the way through a 15 month language course at DLI reclassing to 35P. I am wonder if there is an option for cancelling my BEAR contract and just returning to my prior MOS. I don't feel that passing the DLPT, now, is even within my ability. So prior to failing I am curious of any options I haven't heard.

I know usually in this situation they give people time off and let them restart the course. In my situation though, staying here longer is the worse possible solution.

Thank you all very much

Posts: 1 | Registered: 21 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post