ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  The BEAR Program    35P Please help verry frustrated
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

35P Please help verry frustrated
 Login/Join

posted
Please help, I have a TS/SCI, Arabic DLPT 3,3 , Hearing Test, and everything else except a phonetic sound discrimination test ?, what is this test, no body knows what it is my retention NCO doesn't know, the Testing center doesn't know and the Hearing center they don't know, Please share your experience where you required to do this test? and how do I do it because that's the only thing I need.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 18 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Pretty sure you don't need it, even if it is on the requirement list. You need to call the branch manager. If you are qualified the way you say you are, they WILL help you out. Glad you already know Arabic. I am at DLI for it right now, and it is tough...

Posts: 259 | Registered: 23 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I turns out this test is canceled like over 10 years ago, but still shows up in the retention system,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 18 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post