ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Education  Hop To Forums  General Discussion    90 day early release school option
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

90 day early release school option
 Login/Join

posted
AR 635-200 paragraphs 5-16 states the guidelines for early separation. I have filled out all supporting documents and was told I had everything correct. Now it is coming down to an interpretation of the regulation. Does anyone know how this regulation is supposed to be used if the SM has 83days of leave as well?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
How are you being told that it is interpreted?

Posts: 458 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 08 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am being told that i have to use all my leave first then what ever i dont have they will give me. Example: i have 83 days of leave, i would count back from my ETS date 83 days then they will give me 7 days to make the 90 day school option.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Trying to get a college drop right now and one of the requirements was a formal statement to the commander explaining why the army should let you out early. ive turned it in and its been kicked back several times because my PL didnt like it for some reason. ive had 4 different people with college educations proof read and help me write this statment but still keeps getting kicked back can anyone provide me with an example of an already accepted statement so i have something to go off of. thanks email statement to bigd631029@yahoo.com please

Posts: 1 | Location: FORT DRUM | Registered: 01 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hi, i am a researcher in physics from BHU, university Varanasi , UP.I agree with you but i have some different opinion, the time is increase its double i.e 6th month.
Thanking you .

Posts: 1 | Location: Delhi | Registered: 30 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Even I was heard and read somewhere that they give 6 months leave.

Posts: 1 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: 31 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post