ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Education  Hop To Forums  General Discussion    Promotion Points from ACCP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Promotion Points from ACCP
 Login/Join

posted
I keep getting different answers to this question. What is the maximum number of promotion points I can get from correspondence courses? The new promotion point worksheet does not list a limit and I was told by one person that it is only limited by the overall military education category (which is 260 points). However, a friend in S-1 told me that it maxes out at 78 points. Can anyone tell me for sure?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
When you go onto hrc and look at your promotion point worksheet read the page that's all in red that you clicked through every other time and it will tell you. It also tells you in the block on the worksheet.

Posts: 17 | Location: Kuwait | Registered: 22 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

Posts: 3 | Registered: 18 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post