ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  MOS Questions    15M Chaplin Assistant
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

15M Chaplin Assistant
 Login/Join

posted
I am looking to join the army as a Chaplin Assistant. I know that the C.A. Is the "gofer"/administration side of things. But can anyone give me a day to day idea of what it's like? Weekends? I have two small kids so I want to make sure I get to still spend some time with them.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 17 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sergeant Medic
posted Hide Post
It's the Army, prepare to be where the Chaplain, not "Chaplin" needs you. Soldier is suicidal at 3am on a Tuesday morning, you're there. Soldier's wife is distraught that her husband is deployed, you're there. Someone thinks their 1SG is a turd and needs to vent for the 48th time, you're there.

Posts: 131 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: 25 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post