ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  MOS Questions    TS/SCI questions for 35N SignInt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TS/SCI questions for 35N SignInt
 Login/Join

posted
I've been researching going 35N thru BEAR. I know I need at least TS clearance interim, I already hold a Secret, prior to being accepted into training and during AIT a successful TS followed by a counter intel investigation maybe even polygraph. My only concern regarding these probes and the SF86 is that I used marijuana before I joined. The useage may have been frequent enough to be considered "regular". The requirements for 35N mentions nothing against past useage, unlike 35L&F but, will this bar me from TS or 35N?

Posts: 23 | Registered: 06 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of pfunk
posted Hide Post
Did you mention that when asked about it for your secret? Something coming to light like that during your TS investigation could not only keep you from getting it, but have your Secret revoked. The only polygraph you will need is counter-intel and they don't ask you if you've done drugs in that one. They just want to make sure you won't switch teams.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 25 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post