ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  MOS Questions    Im wanting to change my MOS will I be able to
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Im wanting to change my MOS will I be able to
 Login/Join

posted
I'm wanting to change my MOS from Motor Transportation Operator to something different but I don't know if I will be able to. I didn't have many options to chose from when selecting my MOS because I have a waiver for theft, and because there wasn't many jobs to begin with. So I was wondering if any other jobs became available before I ship (15 May 2012), will I be able to change?

christa lewis

Posts: 1 | Registered: 03 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
Nope, stick with that. You could go talk to your recruiter, put in paperwork to change MOS, go to MEPS and pick maybe a different mos with sn even longer wait to ship...but if you only qualified for truck driver, there aint much else you can do.

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post