ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  MOS Questions    68K and the Associate's Degree
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

68K and the Associate's Degree
 Login/Join

posted
So I am a 68K and this MOS is like a mystery because I can't find anybody else that is a 68K and can answer some questions I had over this MOS. I know that AIT is 52 weeks at Sam Houston and that a degree accredited from the George Washington University can be given if you pass all the exams for it. I was just wondering what the degree was called and what credits do you get? I want to get my Bachelor's in Nursing and was wondering how mant credits would transfer over for that degree or how many years/semesters would I have to be going to school to get my Bachelor's?

-Garcia

Posts: 2 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 16 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
half of those 52 weeks are at ft sam afterwords you will be allowed to choose based on class rank where to finish your AIT. The second part is more like clinicals as apposed to the book knowledge you will get at ft sam. As far as the credits go it veries depending on what college you want to get your BSN from.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 29 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post