ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Bonuses    Almost 3 months since reenlisment and no bonus
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Almost 3 months since reenlisment and no bonus
 Login/Join

<comcamjoe>
posted
I'm active duty and in Afghanistan. I reenlisted on 4 OCT 13. I have yet to receive my bonus. I spoke with DFAS and they said that a hotform was missing the AOS. I spoke with retention and they said they corrected it, also starting a CMS case. A few weeks later DFAS said that my CMS case had been sitting at fort Campbell since 8 NOV 13. I have not heard anything else about it. It seems no one can figure out what the issue is. My getting ready to redeploy and getting worried. It will soon be three months which I hear is unusual. Any experiences or advice?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
What does your Career Counselor say?

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<comcamjoe>
posted
My career counselor said that the AOS was updated and didn't understand why the case was still sitting at Fort Campbell. None of us seem to know what's hold up

Reply With QuoteReport This Post