ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Bonuses    Over a month for an active duty bonus?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Over a month for an active duty bonus?
 Login/Join

posted
So here is the situation reupped on 2 Oct as a 68V SSG for a bonus of 8700, and it was submitted on the 5th but redone on the 21st Oct due to it being kicked back for the amount not being correct (it was put in as 7800 instead of 8700).

Could any Active Duty Career Counselors check on this for me since I am attempting to find the choke point. I can PM my soc or other info if needed. Thanks.

Posts: 2621 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Anyone?

posted Hide Post
I've got the same problem as you, only there weren't any errors on mine and it was only submitted the one time. I reupped on OCT 4th, packet was submitted the 5th..it's now NOV 9th and no bonus. Starting to wonder what's up.

Posts: 23 | Location: JBLM | Registered: 17 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
At least someone is in the same boat as me. I will let the forum know when I receive my bonus.

posted Hide Post
Update, bonus posted yesterday. Payday + reenlistment bonus = HOOD RICH! heh heh.