ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Bonuses    reenlistment bonus how long does it take
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

reenlistment bonus how long does it take
 Login/Join

Career Counselor
Picture of ArmyReenlistment
posted Hide Post
When you say "original bonus" are you referring to your ENLISTMENT bonus? If so, bring your contract to finance so they can input it in their system.

Also, for your reenlistment bonus, you should have received that by now. PM me your SSN and I'll check the status.

Your original ETS was

Posts: 6763 | Location: Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall | Registered: 31 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am new to this forum... and i am trying to do some tracking on my ReEnlistment bonus. I am with the ARNG for Indiana, and I re-upped overseas. I signed in April, 08 , my ets was 01/25/09, I havn't received my bonus yet and am having no luck with my local finance, or my unit for that matter, i was tagged to this unit to deploy and I am stuck with them for another few months. I just want to see how it's coming, when it's coming, or even if it's coming. How can I check on my bonus to see if it is going through, I should have seen it already...right? Any help is appriciated. Thanks

Posts: 1 | Registered: 10 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Career Counselor
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but the ARNG does not have a mechanism in place and available to track their bonuses.

It's YOUR career! Take control of it before someone else does.
http://www.ArmyReenlistment.com
http://www.facebook.com/ArmyReenlistment

Posts: 6763 | Location: Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall | Registered: 31 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I switched over from the active Army to the SELRES this year, I signed my contract on the 3rd of February 2009. I received a $15,000 Prior service bonus for six years. I was wondering when I would receive a bonus payment. Does the Army Reserve have a system to track when the bonus was processed?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 11 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am not dealing with a re-enlistment bonus, but an enlistment bonus. It has been 132 days since i returned from Basic/AIT and i still have not received my bonus. I am not getting a whole lot of cooperation from the unit Administrator. does anyone have any ideas? Please help!!!!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 19 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of JMW3CC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goodman:
I am not dealing with a re-enlistment bonus, but an enlistment bonus. It has been 132 days since i returned from Basic/AIT and i still have not received my bonus. I am not getting a whole lot of cooperation from the unit Administrator. does anyone have any ideas? Please help!!!!
If you submitted all the proper paperwork for your enlistment bonus and your S-1 processed it, just ask to put in a pay inquiry. If finance replies back that they never received the paperwork, then re-submit a copy of your enlistment contract (DD Form 4/1, 4/3, Annex B, and MOS orders).

Posts: 681 | Location: ARMY WIDE | Registered: 10 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I filled out a pay inquiry on the January BA and in early March, late February, it was still on thier desk. I have called DFAS, they have no record of an inquiry or any notes on the account. The only thing that I know to do now is file an IG complaint per my recruiter.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 19 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
My husband reenlisted while he was on his tour in Iraq last year. His ETS was March 4, 2009. We have been trying to find out when we will get the bonus b/c we were originally told it would be in Feb. His pay NCO said that his paperwork says "Overdue" in red at the top but we have had no luck with pay branch on the issue. Can anyone tell me how we go about finding out when it will be paid?

Posts: 1 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 20 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I re-enlisted February 11, 2009 but haven't received my bonus yet. Its' March 26 so whats the issue.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 26 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 35M4LS1PV
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArmyReenlistment:
Sorry, but the ARNG does not have a mechanism in place and available to track their bonuses.

Actually they do. The ARNG has a program called iMARC that readiness NCOs can use to check the status of bonuses.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 19 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Career Counselor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArmyReenlistment:

Maybe I wasn't clear on "and available" ... do you have the ability to track this Soldier's bonus?

Career Counselor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 03Pauline:
I re-enlisted February 11, 2009 but haven't received my bonus yet. Its' March 26 so whats the issue.

Should take that long ... PM me your SSN and I'll get an answer for you.

posted Hide Post
I reenlisted March 11, and all the paperwork was submitted early on the 12th. My LES shows my new ETS date, and there is even a message at the bottom congratulating me for reenlisting. However, I called DFAS and they show no record currently of a critical skill lump sum bonus for my account. I am somewhat concerned that they can change my ETS date instantly but show no signs of a bonus, and I am always concerned when the army gets what they want, but do not reciprocate in the same amount of time. Also, I have had several friends receive their SRB's within five days. Is DFAS just a mess currently, or is this a legitimate concern on my part? Thanks.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 35M4LS1PV
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe I wasn't clear on "and available" ... do you have the ability to track this Soldier's bonus?

When I was full time Guard, I used to have access, but I am now Regular Army so my access was revoked. His Readiness NCO and/or USPFO military pay personnel should be able to register for access easily.

IIRC, https://minuteman.ngb.army.mil is the website.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 19 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CC Ray
posted Hide Post
Michigan, are you an active duty Soldier? If so, PM me.

Posts: 61 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 22 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post