ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Bonuses    reenlistment bonus how long does it take
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

reenlistment bonus how long does it take
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I am having the same problem. I reenlisted on 17 March. The LES came out and they changed the ETS date but no bonus on the LES. I talked to finance today and they said they see nothing in their system. Could you please also assist with this well? I just want some clarification on whats going on thats all... My career counsleor said 7-10 business days and its day 9! Confused I am active duty...

Posts: 2 | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Career Counselor
Picture of ArmyReenlistment
posted Hide Post
PM me your SSN and I'll check the status.

It's YOUR career! Take control of it before someone else does.
http://www.ArmyReenlistment.com
http://www.facebook.com/ArmyReenlistment

Posts: 6763 | Location: Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall | Registered: 31 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CC Ray
posted Hide Post
I replied to your PM.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CC Ray,

Posts: 61 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 22 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
army reenlistment moderator do you think you could check the status of my reenlistment bonus. i reenlisted two and a half weeks ago and still havent seen anything. thanks michael

Posts: 1 | Registered: 13 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Career Counselor
Picture of ArmyReenlistment
posted Hide Post
Shot you a PM.

It's YOUR career! Take control of it before someone else does.
http://www.ArmyReenlistment.com
http://www.facebook.com/ArmyReenlistment

Posts: 6763 | Location: Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall | Registered: 31 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I reenlisted April 29. My current contract expires May 20. On the paperwork it says bonus becomes effective May 21 when my new contract starts. Does that mean I should have my bonus on that day because I don't see it on my LES and it is 6 days away. My ETS changed already and on my record portal the contract has already been uploaded and all my dates changed.

Willy

Posts: 2 | Registered: 14 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I re-enlisted on the 15th of May, and I have yet to see the bonus. My peers re-enlisted and said they saw their bonus in a week to two weeks or so. Also, I called DFAS and they said nothing is in the sysytem. What could be the problem or hold up?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CC Ray
posted Hide Post
Have you talked to your Career Counselor yet?

Posts: 61 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 22 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
yes i have....

Posts: 4 | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
They say that when the contract is uploaded that it should automatically be sent to DFAS for processing. I have still been waiting for almost 6 weeks now. I talked to my NCO that is in charge of all finance issues within my Reserve unit. He told me he called DFAS and that it was not showing in the system. He forwarded the contract directly to Indianapolis and they have to put it in manually. I am hoping that i see it soon because 6 weeks is a long time to wait.

Willy

Posts: 2 | Registered: 14 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Being in the reserves I can usually expect things to take forever, however when it comes to money that I need, I get a little anxious.

My ETS was 24Jun2009 I reenlisted in January 2009. Another Sgt in my platoon reenlisted the same day as me, his ETS being in March, and he hasn't received his yet. I suspect I'll get mine some time in FY2011

Posts: 1 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 23 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yes, US Soldier 1976 is right. I am full time Guard in Ohio. We track on iMARC.

Posts: 3 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 09 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
im having the same problem. i had the Army call to service contract, so my contract stated i couldnt receive my bonus until after my active duty period. submitted the paperwork to my UA about 2-3 months ago, and been calling like crazy for updates, and nothing yet. any advice?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 31 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
i am in the same boat i reenlisted a last month on the 25 of nov, i still havent recieved my bonus, my reenlistment officer told me &7 to 10 days, i called finance and they told me there was no paper work for my bonus, as well i called dfas and they told me the same thing. i asked my reenlistment officer about it today and he told me it was because the army is waiting for congress to vote on the military bill. ok? Plus i was wondering if a lower bonus comes out will my bonus be that amount? i mean i just renlisted for 6 more years. O and my new ETS date i already on my ERB and MYPAY, so i know the paper work was turned in

Posts: 1 | Location: fort richardosn | Registered: 08 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
is there a way i can check the status on my re-enlistment bonus? its been 8 days but thanksgiving is around the corner and i dont kow if itll take longer because of the holiday

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MLF91F,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 23 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post