ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Bonuses    Why does my Initial Enlistment Bonus not add up?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why does my Initial Enlistment Bonus not add up?
 Login/Join

posted
I originally enlisted into the army for 30 thousand dollars for 4 years. Well every year I get $6,666.67 dollars. Well after 4 years that adds up to only $26,666.68 dollars. This is before the taxes are taken out. But i'm not sure where the rest of 3 thousand dollars are. Will they be included in my 4th and final payment?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 30 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
I was looking at your other posts and saw this was not answered. I hope your realized that your bonus will get pre-taxed before you get your cut. But I guess you already found that out. And since you do have three kids; I understand your concerns.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of MSG W
posted Hide Post
It is taxed. Look at your past W2 and see how much you paid for taxes. It is taxed before it gets to you, like Chief said.

Posts: 403 | Location: Ft. Lewis, WA | Registered: 30 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post